Thursday, May 28, 2009

My best friend Part II



Hello bloggers!

My best friend is Lorena.

Before, I had written about her, but now I want to tell you more.

Lorena is 20 years old. She is a psychology student. She lives in Curico but study in Talca city. She likes sing, dance and cook. She makes very delicious cookies. Her favorite actor are Tom Hanks and Tom Cruise, she has a problem with Tom’s ahahaahahhha
She has a pet, called PUPI, and it is a “TECKEL DOG”.

I have known Lorenas since I was since I was 6 years old. We went classmates since kinder until secondary school.

We don’t have very much in common, but we have the same group of friends. We call our: GruGRupo. We are 9 friends and go out all the summer vacations. We went to the beach and disco.

We also have in common that are far from our family, because they live in Curicó and my family too.

I don’t know that makes us different of other groups, but we are very nice girls and always are laughing.

Grugrupo is formed by 9 friends. Somebody is Pola, she is a big humorist. She always is telling us jokes.
I like them because are good girls and when I have a problem, they always is whit me.

With Lorena, we go out to the center, buy clothes, listen music and organize the parties of birthday of the other members of grugrupo.
I never have fallen out with Lorena. But we have some discussion, because we have different thinking. Apart from Lorena is very understanding and she always hears another people.

With grugrupo, I Have many experiences, but the most important was the tour of study in Bariloche. This tour was funniest, beautiful and I knew better my friends…


Regards


4 comments:

  1. hello cony
    that great that you have a friend for many years
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cony
    you and your best friends is obvious that your friendship is going to last the whole life.
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. the picture is very funny!!!

    LORENA is the name many common

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    One of your friends named Pola, just like me! xD

    ReplyDelete