Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A world of sport

Hello everybody!!
I never had practiced sport until this semester. In July, I began a take siwimming ´s class. I go 2 o 3 times a week. For me is very funny, because the classes are fun y intense and I have leaned enough.
We practice 4 styles: front crawl; back crawl, butterfly stroke and breakstroke. For me the most difficult is breakstroke, because I don´t have the necesary fources in my arms. Anyway, i like to go at the pool and I hope to learn more everyday.

The nacional sport should take a principal position in the public politics of the goverment, becuase it help the health of people in differet aspect like: lessen stress and overweight, and load hapiness.
In chile is necesary set a minister of sport, becuase we need new politics, more recourses in this area for familiarizare the sport with the persons and create sports conscience in the chileans.

We need help the players Olimpic or profesional . Many times sports notice show complaint about the few recourses that have the sports asociations. Inclusive, sometimes they don´t have money for to face a competition.

I think the rodeo is not a sport, becuase it use animals and it´s the animal who practice sport, not the people and also, the cow pain becuase is beat and only is used for this activities. really is difficult modificate this, because is old chilean tradition, specially in the country people.
Other activities that isn´t a sport are : fighting dog, “corridas de toro” of San Fermín,, in short is any sport that use animals becuase this sufer and are hurt. Inclusive they find the dead there.

see you soon

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!

    In Chile, we need olympical people!!

    In relation with San Fermín, I think the same thing.

    See you
    Angel

    ReplyDelete