Sunday, November 15, 2009

Commenting the news

Hello bloggers!

Today, I am going to talk about the more important notice for me that happened in this year, I think happened many stories that marked the people, like Obama has won the novel prize or the economic crisis, but the notice that caused more impacted to me was Michael Jackson death.

In June, 25th, the king of pop died in your mansion in Holmby Hill, USA, the reason: of a heart attack. I knew of the news when I was in the university, because a classmate told us. Originally, I did not believe her, then I called a friend to confirm the news, so he said me that it was true, Michael Jackson had died, and the CNN confirmed the news.
When I arrived to my house, I see the news on tv, in national or international tv because there was much programs that dedicated their space and did an honoring at the king of pop.

Originally, any people knew the causes of his death, the news said much thing like it was a suicide, or an homicide caused by his personal doctor, but the official report said that the death of Michael Jackson was a homicide, caused by the high consumption of calmates, that they were prescribed by his personal medical: Conrad Murray, who is the principal suspect. Anyway, the reasons of this death not are clear.
In all the world the fanatics cried his hearth and the artist made concerts in his name.

His funeral was an important event, because it was transmitted in different countries, much artist dedicated some words, sang and danced at the king of pop. One moment more special was when his daughter “Paris” said good bye to her father.

It fact was very relevant in different countries, because the world lost a great artist! Also obama regret the death or the artist, and said that he was an icon of the music. In chile, the guardian of “la Moneda” palace, made a tribute to Michael, interpreting “We are the world”.
.
bye!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!! What a coincidence! I talk about the same new :P
    It was really shocking, isn't??
    I pick this new because I remembered when Javier call to tell me, and I was with you and Juanín... it was a coincidence too

    Regards!
    see you tomorrow? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO..
    Yeah... I remember the moment when Pame (Postrecitos) said: ''Michael Jackson is dead'' (but she said it in spanish) and we was in the school because this day, the 'someone' of Obama's president was in the hall. OMG!

    I don't believe the new when I heard it. It was...terrible... I believe that Michael's death remember us that we are human...

    ReplyDelete
  3. and what happen you if the end of the world is 2012?....

    That scared!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know the final word of MJ??

    Auuuu!

    Well, I'dont like MJ, isn't my style...

    See you!

    ReplyDelete