Thursday, June 18, 2009

Claudia´s Blog


Hello bloggers!!

Today, I am going to talk about Claudia`s blog. She is a good classmate, very studious and funny person. she always is happy!
I chosen Claudia`blog becuase I always read and comment on her post.
Especially, I will review a post where she wrote about her favourite song: "Yesterday" by the english band "The Beatles". I think that post is simple, becuase when you read it, you easily understand the post. She didn´t use a difficult vocabulary. I remember she was the most popular blogger that week.
I found the post intersting and funny, because Claudia and I share a lot of feeling when we hear Yesterday. For example, she wrote the song have a pasive, relaxing and romantic melodie and both hear music in our bedroom.

Claudia, You blog have a bright colours, the posts have a imagine, but I suggest you could add something, as videos, links,plays and pictures. Juanin is a good partner and know computing ,he could help you with that.


Bye :=)

Pd: Claudia, Yesterday is a excellent song, but "Nothing else matters" by Metallica is better. I recommend you hear it...

3 comments:

  1. Hello Cony, you and you listening presentation.ahhaha... remember?

    Claudia is a big person, I must give thanks for all, and when she teach us, is a best teacher and very very 'seca'. HAHA HEHE HAHA!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cony, I have a question,
    I now heard a song called 'Nothing Else Matter' but was sang by Lucie Silvas (from Breathe In),

    is it a cover?? or is other song??

    See you tomorrow.. 8.30 am. HAHA HEHE HAHA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good review Connie. I must say I like "nothing else matters" but I have to stick with the Beatles...

    ReplyDelete