Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ideal job

Hello bloggers! :D


My ideal job would be work as actress. When was a child, my dream was study theater. I was different courses and also I participated in a play called "Bood Working class" It was based in: La cantata Santa María de Iquique. This was when I studied law in PUCV.
It would my ideal job because you can express different somebody and express many feeling. I think work as actress is very difficult, because you should transmit things and the public must believe you.

I think the qualities and skills for work as actress are physical skill and be persevering. the actor must represent all the people!

This would be my ideal job because I could achieve a dream and also because I don´t like public administration. I didn´t chosen theater because I didn´t had courage for confront my family and also because I thought I don´t have enough skills. When I told my mother : Mom I like study theater! she laughed and she tell me: this only a hobby, it not a profession.

I think, the principal difficult for find a job as actress is the money, because ín Chile the actor don´t get a good salary and also the people think the art is only a hobby.

I would like a little experience: when I participated in a play called "Bood Working class". After the play finished, a woman tell me : congratulation! I love you participation. In that moment, I was very happy!!

kisses !!

2 comments:

  1. hello cony
    tkank you for the post the past weekend
    that great that you want be actress, I think that wiil be very good
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Cony:
    I dont think what you Ideal job is to be actress.
    It is great job

    ReplyDelete