Thursday, June 11, 2009

....education and creativity...

hello bloggers!!

Today, I am going to talk about a video that I saw in Internet. It was an interview to: Sir KEn RoBInson, who is a leader ind a leader in the development of creativity and innovation.
I could undertsand that Ken Robinson told his theory using his experence life.
He says that creativity now is very important on education, because it allows develop and the education also because we don´t know that will happen in the future.
At the schools especially teach things as math,language and humanities but in this places should teach music and art because de children could develop their competence.

Ken Robinson says: the children have many talent but there aren´t a place around the world where the children can learn to dance everyday.
I thing-the sports and the arts for the people develop their personality- Today the boss looking for leaders or persons who can express their emotions. they don´t want a shy persons taht only can use the computer...

I hoppe the education system change adding new method for creativy develop.


byee :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi cony!
    I hope the education change too. for our convenience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello cony
    I too think that is important the talent of the children.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cony
    our best talent is to be ourselves.
    I hope your apple has been rich (delicious 1313 XD).
    million kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cony:
    Why did you find the talk boring? Maybe languge was a problem?British humor is special, though.
    I am sorry you didn't enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete